Our dynamic team is seeking a passionate Salesforce Administrator with a strong background in sales support and CRM (Salesforce and Pardot) experience with custom solutions design, configuration, implementation, administration and end user support. The position is a part of our skilled Salesforce development and implementation team, and will engage directly with sales to ensure their success using the Salesforce platform.
This motivated individual will be responsible for the complete life cycle of key deliverables for the company’s Salesforce initiatives. Most importantly, the right candidate is a team player who seeks to provide transformative business solutions with excellent customer service.
These functions include planning, reporting, quota management, CRM management, research for marketing and lead generation, sales optimization, sales process, sales program implementation, and sales compensation administration.
This is a very exciting opportunity to grow into a leadership role in a fast-paced environment that offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great work-life balance. This position can be based in Georgia or Tennessee and travel requirements are very minimal.
· Work with team to develop and administer custom Salesforce applications, including daily support, small enhancements, and major development initiatives
· Engage with business users and technical staff to design, configure, implement and support solutions on the Salesforce platform using administration best practices
· Be a trusted friend, philosopher, and guide to end users looking to advance their work using technology, driving system adoption and ROI
· Work with users to help resolve system issues, build reports, and redesign business processes
· Identify and develop reports and dashboards, and look for opportunities to empower users to advance their reporting skills
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
· Mastery of the declarative capabilities of Salesforce, including security controls (profiles, permission sets, public groups, queues, sharing settings), process automation tools (workflows, flows, process builder), and business application development (custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, record types, apps, tabs)
· Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce reporting functionality and custom report types
· Formal certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder, etc.
· Experience with Salesforce development in a multi-tiered release environment, including hands-on configuration and release management experience
· Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
· Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
· Desire to work in a mission-oriented company
. Work with both sales and marketing teams to ensure consistency in Salesforce utilization and data.